Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BeTsey.BeTsey.BeTsey.

I LOVE BETSEY JOHNSON EVERYTHING!!! Whenever I can, I go to Dillards or Macys & look for her jewelry. Everything she designs is SO unique. She is pure talent. & I love it!
Here are some of my favorites from her Fall 2010 line .. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. x's a ga-zillion trillion!

Those red shoes are to diiiiiiieeeeee for! OMG!
Photobucket

I love stripes! (even though they make you look bigger than you really are) STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH!
Photobucket

Um. YES!
Photobucket

Pure genius.
Photobucket

HOT.PINK.THAT IS ALL! & matched with gold. you can't go wrong!
Photobucket

Speechless.
Photobucket

Yesssssssssssss.....
Photobucket

Seriously. I died when I saw this.
Photobucket

I love this..
Photobucket

AND HER! :)
Photobucket


-Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment